My family just returned from a wonderful vacation at Balcones. It is a very low keyed place and very relaxing. The rooms are spacious and nice and the beach is beautiful. Most importantly, the people who work there are super nice and willing to do anything to make your experience great. Eunice, Eliana, Desmys, yan, and many others will make your stay there great. Las Terranas has many great restaurants. If you just want a relaxing experience, this is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Xeliter Balcones del Atlántico, the newest luxury resort in the Dominican Republic. Balcones features lavish one- two and three bedroom villa suites, Porto, a beachfront restaurant and bar, and a wide variety of Caribbean vacation activities including watersports, eco-tourism and more. Get the full luxury experience by staying at the Penthouse Villa where you will enjoy a rooftop deck offering incredible views, an impressive private plunge pool, and close to 4000 sq ft. of luxury space for 6 to 7 friends or family. Located on the Dominican Republic's Samaná Peninsula, Balcones del Atlántico is nestled in a lush tropical oasis on nearly a kilometer of Playa Las Terrenas. Discover some of the world's most pristine beaches, untouched landscapes and underwater splendors while enjoying world-class accommodations and amenities. Check out our current Caribbean vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xeliter Balcones del Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balcones Del Atlantico, a Rock Hotel Las Terrenas
- Xeliter Balcones Del Atlantico Dominican Republic/Samana - Las Terrenas