“A piece of heaven!”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance to property
Approach to the house balcony outside one bedoom
Check Availability
kitchen
kitchen
main entrance
living room
view of living room from pool
view of the master bedroom from pool
view of guest room 1 from pool
partial view of beach (500 meters)
bath master bedroom
Guest room 2
living room at night
living room again
unique bath in guest room 2
guest bedroom 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tampa, Florida
“A piece of heaven!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We encountered some issues at the airport when our group (which included 4 children) were told our van wasn't available. I called Bienvenida to let her know that we would be late and not sure what time we would arrive. After speaking with Bienvenida and Rafael I felt this vacation would be the best ever. Yes despite finding ourselves with no transportation two hours away from our final destination. They assured me everything would be fine and they would assist in getting us transportation once we arrived to the home. We finally made it to paradise and Rafael and Bien welcomed us like family! The view was breathtaking, even after 7 days it would still take my breath away every morning, waking up to witness the skies, sunshine, nature, simply breathtaking. Rooms were perfect. I loved the kitchen it reminded me of my childhood home. Bien cooked an amazing meal when we arrived. The kids loved the pool. Some nights they just slept by the pool. This home is just that, a home in the middle of paradise. No resort just homie and when I asked my kids what they liked the most of all our adventures in Las Terrenas they say it was the house. We pray that we can come back again and often. We've told our friends about this home and this town with so many friendly and welcoming people. Scott was so helpful providing directions to airport, dining, tours, well everything to make our stay enjoyable and memorable. I'm in love with Las Terrenas!

OutdoorGi...
Southern Indiana
“Complete paradise”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Breathtaking doesn't even begin to describe this property. My entire party was blown away when we arrived. The pictures on this site do not even do this place justice. The view is absolutely amazing. We were even greeted our first morning by a huge full rainbow over the ocean. The entire house is spacious, luxurious, well designed and decorated. We were simply in love and wondering why we didn't plan our entire trip staying in this house. The house is very close to Playa Cozon which is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. It is also close enough to Las Terrenas to take advantage of the ammenities there but far enough away to feel like you are in secluded paradise. The caretakers of the property were so helpful and sweet. It was nice to know that they were there. I really can't find enough wonderful things to say about this property! We might have to come back to the DR just to stay here again!

My only tip would be that this property would not be good for anyone with smaller children. The living room literally opens onto the pool. Nothing divinding the two. I have two small children that were not with us and several times commented how scared I would have been if they had. But hey this is the kind of place you come for relaxation without children!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Minimal hot water
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Miami

San Francisco
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Armandoro
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“A little piece of heaven”
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in November 2010
people found this review helpful

Went there for a weekend, but wish I could have stayed longer. The house is gorgeous and the view is spectacular. A well thought design and distribution of the house, with an open living room with the pool just in front and out, to have a midnight swim watching the stars. From every room you have a beautiful view of the Coson coast line and beach. Well located, close to all the attractions in Terrenas.

A must visit place I will surely repeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Not enough time to spend
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing