We stayed at the Colibri already a few times, and always had a great time! Although simple, appartments are very clean; big bedrooms, lots of closets, big bathrooms, all basic amenities in the kitchen which allow you to enjoy meals on the large balcony... The gardens are magnificent, the pool big enough to enjoy a few laps, and has a jacuzzi adjacent to it. Staff is helpful and friendly. The beach is just accross the road, with easy chairs and a beach bar that serves all kind of snacks and drinks. The town is just a 5' motocoche away (or a 15' romantic walk on the beach), and many restaurants and bars can be found there. Las Terrenas is away from mass tourism and is a nice little town, the start of many day-tours. Le Colibri is a great place to stay with a homey feeling... far from home !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Residence Playa Colibri is located directly on the beach and close to the centre of Las Terrenas. Most of its 45 spacious apartments, suites and studios have an ocean view. The hotel has many amenities, such as an outdoor pool with jacuzzi, guest service and information in 6 languages, a restaurant and bar with beach terrace, room service, and a high speed internet connection (DSL) in every apartment. It is a great place to spend a Caribbean vacation and encounter the Dominican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Residence Playa Colibri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Playa Colibri Hotel
- Residence Playa Colibri Las Terrenas
- Hotel Residence Playa Colibri Dominican Republic/Samana - Las Terrenas