Rooms have limited views of the beach, but are just a quick walk to the beach. Rooms were spacious, water was hot, beds were comfortable. AC is in the bedroom only, if you leave the door open the living room/kitchen stays cool. The pool is nice with some shady areas. Staff are friendly. Complimentary breakfast is nice: cooked to order eggs, lots of fruit, fresh juice, breakfast meats etc. Location is a quick quad ride to the restaurants. I'd return here anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Beach Front Apartments, where life is a breeze. Hotel Alisei consists of 54 brand new apartments with en-suite bathroom(s), private access and spacious terrace. Decorated in stylish Caribbean elegance with rich tropical hard wood furniture, king size bed(s) and/or single beds, fine fabrics in soft tones and a cozy integrated seating and kitchen area with plenty of colorful pillows. Tall glass doors lead to a large private terrace with enchanting ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alisei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisei Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Alisei Dominican Republic/Samana - Las Terrenas