The hotel is in the small town of las terrenas which is actually a beach town with lots of small hotels aimed at independent travellers rather than resorts aimed at tour groups. The hotel is across a small road from the beach a ten minute walk from the main 'strip' of restaurants though has its own restaurant which served an ok buffet breakfast. It has a nice pool and is set in pleasant grounds . We had room 19 which was an attic room with balcony and great sea view. It was spacious , clean and comfy with fridge , fan , air con and a unique but very welcome Addition- a water cooler - great idea that saved us a lot of dollars! The staff were friendly and efficient. In summary a great beach front hotel in a pleasant town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Beach Front Apartments, where life is a breeze. Hotel Alisei consists of 54 brand new apartments with en-suite bathroom(s), private access and spacious terrace. Decorated in stylish Caribbean elegance with rich tropical hard wood furniture, king size bed(s) and/or single beds, fine fabrics in soft tones and a cozy integrated seating and kitchen area with plenty of colorful pillows. Tall glass doors lead to a large private terrace with enchanting ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alisei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisei Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Alisei Dominican Republic/Samana - Las Terrenas