My husband, 1-year old son and I stayed at Hotel Alisei back in March and we were SO impressed with this hotel. Our son is quite active and we were nervous about managing him at a hotel but the layout of the hotel, the pool and mostly the staff made our trip so relaxing (even though we were running around after a toddler all-day). We had a ground-floor room which was perfect for managing the stroller and all of the other baby gear. The pool has a kids area which we spent the majority of the trip in. Everything was clean and well taken care of. The restaurant at the hotel was just as good as any restaurant we found in town and the service was excellent. Mostly I need to commend the staff. Every single staff member was friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond and they were all very helpful with our son. I would like to especially thank Roy, Rigoberto and Sandy. We loved this hotel and the area so much that we just booked a trip back in a few weeks. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Beach Front Apartments, where life is a breeze. Hotel Alisei consists of 54 brand new apartments with en-suite bathroom(s), private access and spacious terrace. Decorated in stylish Caribbean elegance with rich tropical hard wood furniture, king size bed(s) and/or single beds, fine fabrics in soft tones and a cozy integrated seating and kitchen area with plenty of colorful pillows. Tall glass doors lead to a large private terrace with enchanting ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alisei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisei Hotel Las Terrenas
- Hotel Alisei Dominican Republic/Samana - Las Terrenas