We stayed at Eva Luna Villas over the weekend. The premises are in very good condition. It is very cozy as there are about 6 or 7 villas on the property independent of one another. The rooms have a ceiling fan and air conditioning. All work. There's hot water and plenty of room in the bath/shower area. The windows have mosquito nets in case you're not interested in the AC. There's no TV, perfect for couples. You can hear birds chirping all morning. It gives it a nice touch.
The pool was kept clean, as well as the rooms. Having a full kitchen is a plus, although we only used the refrigerator.
Breakfast is prepared on demand and placed in the dining area of your villa. It's a continental breakfast, so not much we can say about it. But the service from the maids is friendly and accommodating.
The only recommendation we have for the owners is to place more signs on the "main road" on Playa Ballenas, and in the dirt roads around the properly. It is easy to get lost if you're not familiar with the neighborhood. The dirt road leading to the villas is about two blocks from the beach. We recommend having some sort of transportation to avoid walking. It is very dark at night (as with all B&B properties in Las Terrenas).
We would recommend Eva Luna Villas to our friends and acquaintances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVA LUNA is a small and intimate cosy place, located at 150m from Las Ballenas beach. 5 great and comfortable bungalows of 2 or 4 persons in a beautiful tropical garden and swimming-pool. Perfect place for romantic moment or with your family. Friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villas EVA LUNA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eva Luna Villas Hotel Las Terrenas
- Villas EVA LUNA Dominican Republic/Samana - Las Terrenas