Spent three nights here. Quite lovely. The owners and staff are caring and attentive. The villa and grounds were clean and comfortable. Spacious even, with a good kitchen. The village has an excellent supermarket, so the facilities come in handy for preparing your duck confit with field greens and yucca. The unpaved road to the beach was a bit of a challenge to walk, given some puddling from rain, but only about 5 minute hike. The beach is soft pearly sand bordered by Caribbean/Mediterranean homes, with good restaurants on the sand (try Eden). Pétanque is an early evening happening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVA LUNA is a small and intimate cosy place, located at 150m from Las Ballenas beach. 5 great and comfortable bungalows of 2 or 4 persons in a beautiful tropical garden and swimming-pool. Perfect place for romantic moment or with your family. Friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villas EVA LUNA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eva Luna Villas Hotel Las Terrenas
- Villas EVA LUNA Dominican Republic/Samana - Las Terrenas