Villas EVA LUNA
Hotel Villas Las Palmas al Mar(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$75
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Alisei(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$265
BahiaPrincipe
  • Pool
La Dolce Vita Residence(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
Great 4.5/5
Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences(Las Terrenas)
US$282
US$265
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Palococo(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$55
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Casino Niza(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Very Good 4/5
Costarena Beach Hotel(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$60
Great 4.5/5
Resort Costa Las Ballenas(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$126
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Punta Bonita Beach Resort(Las Terrenas)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Pool
All reviewstwo bedroom villaevery morningminute walk to the beachlush tropicalfresh fruitswimming poolcontinental breakfastthe security guardother guestsfull kitchenhot wateraudelastaxivacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was our second stay at Villa Eva Luna and we couldn't be happier.
What we love about Eva Luna:
It's quiet, personal, cozy, private, comfortable...and did we say quiet? You sometimes feel like you have the place all to yourself.
What we hate about Eva Luna:
Absolutely nothing. This place is special.

One word of advice: The road to the villa is very dark at night, even though it's only about 200 meters from the beach. Make sure you have some sort of transportation (car, scooter or 4-wheel) if you want to venture out at night.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Nice, well maintained compound with 8 or 9 bungalow situated around a pool.

All bungalows with kitchen facilities and stove (no owen).
I like the somehow Mexican wall painting style.
Small but very cosey sleeping rooms with air condition and quality toiletries.
Nice kitchen space and outside sitting terrace
All rooms nicely decorated with small statues or pictures.
It seems to be a quite place place (as I was the only guest during the low season).

Kind staff. Helpful and supportive owner.
To improve: the insufficient internet connection and too many mosquito's in the kitchen area.

i only can recommend it and hope to have the chance coming again.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are fine and similar in decorations and good standard. It might depends on how many people are around. As I was the only guest it was quiet lovely place.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Very nice place, about 10 houses, then not too many people, intime and quiet place. I had the chance to cook for lunch and diner at night. 5 minutes walk from the beach, nice walk. But at night I did not dare to go out for diner since I was alone and scare to walk by myself in the street. I should have taken a moto concho....

Room Tip: the 2 ladies working there offered a good breakfast, and are very sympatic, always with a smile, we feel welcomed. Quiet place, clean and good room service. Since I was alone, then at night I was afraid to walk the 5 minutes street, I should have taken a moto concho....
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 400Ginette
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I spent a week at Eva Luna and was not anxious to return to the cold and snow. Aude and her staff were fabulous. She arranged for a taxi to and from El Catey Airport and also scheduled tours with Flora Tours. My room was clean and wifi was good. Wifi is included with the room unlike some other hotels I researched. Breakfast was good too and you got a menu of 4-5 choices.

The beach is a short 2-3 minute walk down a gravel/stone street (we would call it an alley in the US). You will need a flashlight if you are walking in the dark. Beach towels are provided and there are lounge chairs on the beach anyone can use.

I walked into town for dinner. Pueblo de los Pescadores, where there is a row of restaurants, is about a 20 to 25 minute walk. Another 10 minutes is El Paseo where you can find a selection of stores.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My Wife & I stayed at Eva Luna for 11 days & enjoyed every minute there. Aude & her staff were friendly & did a wonderful job of attending to us with everything from bringing breakfast daily to arranging reservations for whale watching. The villas are very roomy, clean & comfortable. The pool is beautiful & well maintained. The beach is just a short walk away & the village is within walking distance. The landscaping is beautiful & the gentleman that maintains it is very pleasant & does a fantastic job. It was beyond our expectations & we are already talking about returning soon. I highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple