“Wonderful Chinese food”

Choppy's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 21 Restaurants in Kununurra
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Felt like family. We where greeted, and then shown to our seats all with a smile. I myself was not feeling that well, and one of the staff organised a ginger tea for me straight away. Thank you for your kindness. On our first night we enjoyed an entree each and then our main meals.....there was just too much food and we could not eat it all. We returned again the next night and only ordered an entree each and a shared main meal. Again, we where not able to eat it all. However, both nights, our meals where MOST ENJOYABLE. Fellows, you are doing a wonderful jod, go gearing great food and great service.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I used to eat here a lot, well once a week with friends for several years. The food is tasty and the service pleasant at this popular eat-in and take-away Chinese restaurant. I don't eat here now because one of the party became sensitive to some component in the food. Whether it was added MSG or something else we never did determine - and never will - but in deference to his food sensitivity to MSG we now eat elsewhere. So I cant tell you about recent eating experiences but can tell you that Choppy buys fresh ingredients every day and cooks up a wonderful tasty menu that will excite your taste buds and satisfy your longing for tasty Chinese food. The menu is extensive and the service good. You can reserve a table and he has BYO license. Give it a try. You could be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We had takeaway 2 out of the 4 nights we had in Kununurra! Both nights out meals were quick, full of veggies and meat, with heaps of flavour. Would highly recommend a visit. Tiny little restaurant, with big flavours and lovely service.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Had a really enjoyable diner at choppy's. Nice food and good service. Would definitely go another time as I'm not to impressed with the other restaurants in kununurra.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My husband and son visited on a few occasions during our stay and said it was one of the best chinese they have had in a long time.