“Best view for Breakfast”

Lime & Pepper Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Australian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dining at Peppers Beach Club & Spa Lime & Pepper Peppers Beach Club & Spa's signature restaurant Lime & Pepper offers a combination of diversified cuisine incorporating the sumptuous and distinct flavours of the tropics. Utilising a variety of local produce, Lime & Pepper's Executive Chef creates an array of impeccably presented dishes which are designed to complement the restaurant's beautiful beachside location and uninterrupted views of stunning Palm Cove. Lime & Pepper's carefully crafted menu goes hand in hand with a varied wine list and stylish surrounds completing your sensory journey.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Can't think of a more beauiful place to have breakfast each morning, service great and food good too.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Sensational food and service. Lovely touch with the executive chef Thomas sharing his time with you while you are dining.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We had our wedding at Peppers and went for the buffet option to provide more choice (and second helpings) to our guests. Everyone commented that the food was excellent and we enjoyed all of it ourselves. The one thing preventing a five star rating is the breakfast - we ate at Peppers for breakfast everyday and it was exactly the same every time, I'm all for consistency but it would've been nice to mix it up a little in some areas. Plus, even though i am a huge fan of home made baked beans, according to myself and most of the guests we were travelling with, these need a lot of work. Plus the layout of the buffet doesn't work at all when things get busy and while I have kids of my own, the space really isn't conducive to the numbers it needs to accommodate so things get a bit crazy. We didn't eat a la carte at the restaurant at all so the buffet experience is all i have to go on.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Girls' lunch date for three Cairns locals on a Saturday afternoon. Surprised to see such a small menu on offer (only 8 dishes) all priced under $23 but had no trouble finding something that appealed. Lunch once ordered was quick to arrive and my fish and chips with green (spinach) batter was light, fresh and absolutely delicious. Good wine selection with plenty by the glass. Such a beautiful spot to sit with a great atmosphere - particularly for a restaurant which adjoins a hotel - my only complaint would be for the small menu. I prefer a two course lunch and had no option here but to order one dish. If I had the choice of two small courses, whether entrée and main or main and a light dessert, I would definitely return. Worth a visit though if you want a bit of a fancy lunch without staying too long.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I Went to watch the moon rise above the ocean one evening when it was full moon.. I last ate here in 2012. I live in Palm Cove and in 2012 I was disappointed at the time. Lime and Pepper now have a new Chef and a new Menu. I had my family over from Perth with me. I ordered the Prawns my father the Barramundi & my mother the steak. We Honestly thought the service was out standing, meal delicious,presentation 10 out of 10 and Venue totally perfect. The Chef also pops out now and again during the evening for feed back and they want feed back. As they do want to make sure you enjoy your meal...Cheaper than Nunoos next door and to best honest much better value for money. Totallly. Nunoos is over priced and really not worth it..As I am a local, I at least once a week go out for a meal at Palm Cove. And at the moment you will enjoy your meal at Lime and Pepper very much so... Having said that Beach Almond is also one of my favourite...