“Impeccable Service”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Auckland, New Zealand
“Impeccable Service”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I dined here with my two daughters yesterday for lunch. They had a smoothie, chocolate milkshake and fries; I had the calamari. Couldn't fault it. Prices on a par with what you'd expect for a holiday resort town. Would definitely recommend this place, thanks guys!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Karo713

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Best breaky menu”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Fantastic menu with great service to match. Try the juices they are awesome. Trying to work our way through entire menu.

Visited July 2014
Sydney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast in Palm Cove”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Great coffee and a wonderful choice of breakfast options. I had The Tree Hugger breakfast with bacon to replace the eggs and it was amazing. Food was fresh and the service was friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble. My boys aged 5 and 7 had bacon with toast and a mango smoothie which was thick and delicious. A great menu and a perfect view of the beach. A MUST for breakfast.

Melbourne, Australia
“Lives up to its name”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Nice relaxed atmosphere with nice sized portions for lunch and great coffee. The club sandwich was delicious but I was unsure about potato chips as the side to the dish. Service was fast and efficient.

Visited July 2014
“The Chill melted to dirty water”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

From the start the experience was in dissaray. The wait staff were not in sync with each other and didnt know who was sitting where and what tables were spare. I ordered Bacon and Eggs (poached) A orange Juice and Flat white. My wife ordered some fruit concoction. Simple order really. After 20 minutes of watching the circus my OJ came out.. didnt taste to bad. 35 minutes our food came out.. Still no coffee and I reminded the wait staff about this... I at my breakfast.. which wasnt too bad.. it was edible. My wifes meal.. it was served in a warm... just out of dishwasher glass... when it should have been chilled. the fruit was not fresh ..and was warm from the glass and therefore tasted terrible.. and the cost of It. 20 bucks for tin fruit..come on FNQ it should be fresh fruit.. was just way over priced.. maybe $9 to $11. And 50 minutes... where the hell is my coffee... im sure it was Ashton Brothers Clowns running the show..The only part of the experience I liked is when the owner comped out meal... all of it.. I have to give him praise for that... but for the rest of the experience it was a total waste of my and my wifes morning.