“Highly Recommended”
Review of Bella Baci

Bella Baci
Ranked #25 of 58 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Launceston, Australia
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Discovered this delightful restaurant whilst on holiday. Went back 3 times !!! Had roast duck, seafood crepes, steak - all were absolutely delicious and generous servings -table setting complete with beautifully white starched tablecloths. The proprietor and staff were a delight and made us feel very welcome. There was a wonderful complimentary dessert for my friend celebrating her birthday, complete with sparklers! We had a lovely view overlooking the boulevard and ocean (table 19). Looking forward to going back on our next holiday!

1 Thank Nicole255344

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best meal in Palm Cove”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

After a couple of disappointing experiences on the Esplanade, we were in need of a first-class meal. After reading reviews about Bella Baci being "the best" hubby and I decided to try it, and were so glad we did! Service can be mixed in Oz, but the staff here was simply outstanding. Extremely friendly and professional waitresses and waiters (several expediters on hand to bring drinks, etc.), not to mention the manager (or owner?) who personally delivered meals to the table next to us and followed up to see they were satisfied. Our own food did take a while to appear (I think that was the kitchen's doing), but when it came it was worth every bite. The Oysters Mornay had a sublime sauce and delicate cheesy flavor-- delicious! The rosa sauce on my spinach and ricotta agnolotti was superb, and my husband's chicken in puff pastry was complex and equally yummy. My only suggestion would be to offer more bread choices on the menu (or better, serve gratis like they do in the States :-); you need something to mop up that wonderful sauce! However, our wonderful waitress stepped in and brought me a generous slice of Italian bread at no charge. The restaurant's a little pricey, even by Aussie standards, but it is one of the few places we visited that was worth every penny.

Robina
“Poor quality food. Very expensive, poor service!!!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I had ordered the osso bucco, please see photo attached. It was all bones and stringy tendons. Did they think they could use poor cheep cuts of meat and charge out $38 a plate. I wouldn't if fee it to anyone's dog they would of chocked on all the gristle!!! Disgusting !!!

2 Thank Happycarly
“Outstanding ”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We dropped by and tried the amazing pasta. Very friendly and service minded staff, good at making you feel welcome. Generally a high standard at absolutely reasonable prices. Try it if you're in the area!

This was 11th of July 2014.

2 Thank Jesper D
Melbourne, Australia
“Splendour by the sea.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My wife and I had heard so much about this restaurant, we just had to try it. We believe it is worth travelling to Palm Cove just for this experience. From the moment we walked in we were made to feel so welcome. The waiting staff were not only knowledgable, but were very cheerful with a great attitude. Then we have the meals. Wow is all I can say. So tasty, such fresh ingredients, and very good sizes as well. This restaurant really has atmosphere and class, apart from the majestic view.
Bella Baci is very much worth a visit, you'll be counting the hours until you can go back. Magnificent.

2 Thank ddiston