“Not bad”

Aloha Bar And Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Not a bad little place for lunch, but I think there are better cafes in Palm Cove - staff were great.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Four of us selected this place for lunch as it was a nice sunny day and the water looked pristine. We found the service good with great food and well presented. I had the Coconut Prawns, one the Ceasar Salad and 2 the Fish and Chip Special. Sent a photo of the Coconut Prawns dish to our son in London and he was impressed. After we left our adult daughter wanted to return again as she enjoyed the experience, so we went back for lunch 3 days later with the same result, Great food accompanied by good service. We decided to have our last tea there, which was memorable and a good way to finish up a holiday, before we flew back to Brisbane and our daughter to Melbourne. We met Bernard who was friendly and went out of his way to assist.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Aloha is our go-to restaurant when we want a decent Friday night meal or an all-out Birthday celebration. The food is fantastic, the staff are always so helpful and easy to talk to and you can't beat the view of Palm Cove Beachfront at night. Love it love it love it - definitely a must-do while in the area!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We really only ended up eating here because my wife was starving (with pregnancy hunger) and didn't want to walk any further. The service was pretty ordinary to start with - we almost felt like we were imposing on them to ask for a table (it was practically empty at 6:30pm). I'm always a little suspicious of places that have extensive photos of their meals on the menu, as I think it's a sign that the menu doesn't change very often.

The adult meals were passable, but we weren't exactly trying very hard to finish everything on our plates. One of my girls ordered the kids Hawaiian pizza, and it bore a *very* close resemblance to its corresponding McCains frozen pizza version. With so many other good dining options, you can afford to give this one a wide berth.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Very disappointed with this place, the service was horrible, prices were very high and the quality of food was very poor. I did not enjoy the chiefs special it was not at all like the description and it smelt like dog food. I did not finish my meal I just wanted to get out of there, I paid and left a very dissatisfied customer. Do Not have the chiefs special.