“Roast chicken with waterfall veiw”
Review of Aloha Bar And Grill - CLOSED

Aloha Bar And Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Cairns, Australia
“Roast chicken with waterfall veiw”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Went in there with my wife for a coffee an ended up ordering the roast chicken as it was a good price compared to other restaurants along the front. We sat in the back at a table looking over the pool snd little waterfall chicken was pretty good as was the coffee

• Chinese (Traditional) first
York, United Kingdom
“Very tasty and reasonably priced”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Don't be put off by the exterior, this place serves wonderful food, well worth a visit. I had spaghetti carbonara, and I have to say it was the best I've ever tasted! King among carbonaras! All reasonably priced, and overlooking the sea - what more can you ask?

Visited May 2014
“Food wasn't nice”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch had an antipasto which wasn't the best for the price that we paid, they seemed to use the cheapest ingredience possible. Also the nachos were inedible as the nacho chips were soggy and a slight detergent taste in the all around dish. We won't be going there again. The staff were nice though.

Palm Cove, Australia
“All round great night:)”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My husband & I went for dinner on a Friday night & I couldn't of been happier the service was amazing our waitress was more than happy to help with anything we required... As I am gluten intolerant. Great food and great service! We will be back! Aloha

• Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Unlucky.......I hope”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Spent our first night in Palm Cove dining at this restaurant.........and was quite disappointed. Everything went fine until just after the serving of our entrees. We were told that our waitress went out on a delivery and the pick up & calling for our mains to commence was forgotten about for an hour. Our second bottle of wine ordered was already opened and a glass taken from it. We were given the option of that at a reduced price or to pick again. We were happy to take it. Mains came out and everything was overcooked. We now "believe" the mains were started and left under the heat lights for that hour. The bill came out and the wine was overpriced from the menu and the other bottle only had $3 taken off (still more than the menu price). A quick word with the maître d and all was sorted.

• Visited January 2014