“Great hidden gem”

Ranked #20 of 60 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full breakfast menu. Bakery section - bread, croissants and rolls, danish pastries.A lovely selection of Homemade food, Quiches, Pies, Bakes and many more. Fresh wraps, sandwiches, salads. Toasted focaccias. Tropical fruit salad made daily.Antipasto, cheeses and cold meats. Gluten free products, plus local bio-dynamic yoghurt.Don’t miss the tempting selection of cakes. Try some with coffee from locally grown coffee beans.Air-conditioned, or take in sea views from outside tables and breakfast bar. Licensed for alcohol
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had read about this place on trip advisor so I sought it out to grab some lunch and was really pleased I did. They have a great selection of home made items and we had some freshly made wraps that were excellent. Good coffee and nice staff.

3  Thank SelbyBT24

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I went to a number of good locations to eat on palm cove but this took the cake

Service was awesome from the guy making coffes ( David ) to the two young twing everything was perfect.
after stopping at a few other places my parter and I thought we would try something smaller . It was the best choice we made . The food was well priced and tasted fresh . The coffee was great and came out in great time .
To top it off the . smoothies wete amazing :)

When I go back to.palm cove this will be my regular for sure .

3  Thank Dragan I
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Lovely breakfast and lunch with a good selection of home made gluten free food.
Opens early and serves meals and great coffee and snacks all day.
Also possible to buy deli food.
Friendly staff and good value make this a favourite stop off in Palm Cove.

1  Thank Gwen J
Reviewed 27 June 2014

If you are in Palm Cove or planning a visit make sure you find this great little spot. We had a really delicious 'fluffy' omelette for breakfast one day & then popped back today for 'smoko' (or morning tea for those non-bushies). We enjoyed the freshly made-on-the-premises scones with amazing locally made jam. Coffee is worth calling in for as well. Unfortunately many folk miss this cafe/restaurant as it is not on the front. Take our advice & head around the corner - you'll be glad you did! Lunch items behind the counter looked mouth-watering but that will be for another day.

2  Thank BushtoBeach
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

A great little cafe with lovely fresh healthy menu items. I wish I found this place earlier in my trip but the cafe name was deceiving and I thought it was a delicatessen meaning I could buy deli meats from there. (Haha silly me) also probably the cheapest place to buy a healthy chicken wrap and gourmet healthy smoothie

1  Thank bree_25