My partner & I stayed at Peppers Palm Cove for 5 nights as a last relaxing "babymoon" getaway before the birth of our baby in a few months. We were after a relaxing, peaceful break in a lovely location with a little bit of luxury - and that is exactly what we got. PPC has the best location in Palm Cove right on the beach & within walking distance to all the restaurants,shops & bars in the area. All staff we dealt with were extremely friendly, helpful & professional. We stayed in a Deluxe Garden room which was spacious, clean & very nicely decorated. We loved the fact that there was a kitchenette & separate lounge area which allowed us to have breakfast & snacks in our room when we wanted.
We opted for the non-service option which was fine for 5 nights however any longer & you may need to ask housekeeping to top up things like clean towels, toilet paper etc.
We spent time in both the Serenity Pool, which was great for a bit of peace & quiet as well as the gorgeous Lagoon Pool with it's sandy beach & swim up bar. We never had any trouble getting sun lounges, however we weren't there during peak season so not sure what it would be like over school holidays or xmas.
We dined at the hotel restaurant Lime & Pepper one night due to torrential rain but weren't overly impressed & would agree with past reviewers that there it's a bit pricey & not as great quality as what can be found outside the resort. We didn't have the breakfast so can't comment on that. My recommendation would be to dine elsewhere. Saying that, we had snacks (chips, wraps etc) from the Pool Bar during the day & these were great. Our favourite restaurants nearby was the Rising Sun Bar with a very eclectic, funky feel & great food. We also dined at the Apres Beach Pub next door & Far Horizons at the Angsana & both were good.
It has been a few years since we holidayed domestically in Australia as we usually travel overseas and we were a bit apprehensive initially as to what the standard would be like & the value for money however we were very pleasantly surprised. Overall we had a lovely stay & hope to return one day with our baby/children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club & Spa is set in the heart of charming Palm Cove village in Tropical North Queensland offering the perfect place to indulge in tropical relaxation. This idyllic intimate beachfront destination is situated at the start of the beautiful coastal drive to Port Douglas and majestic Daintree Rainforest and only 20 minutes from Cairns airport. The resort offers a range of accommodation, from elegant suites and spa rooms, to one and two bedroom penthouses with private rooftop terraces, BBQs and a plunge pool or jacuzzi. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen and laundrette and takes full advantage of its surroundings with views to the ocean, pools, gardens or mountain ranges beyond. All rooms are serviced daily and offer guests free WIFI (up to 500MB), free movies, TV, FOXTEL, in-room safe, fridge, minibar and tea and coffee facilities. Our Serenity Wing has a selection of suites offering entertainment areas with gas barbecues on the balcony and a private rainforest pool. To achieve total relaxation you won't ever need to leave Peppers Beach Club & Spa. The beach lagoon takes pride of place, gently lapping against a white sandy beach surrounded by swaying palm trees. Swim up to the pool bar or dine overlooking the Coral Sea. Other diversions include tennis, lap pool, gymnasium, boutique shopping and the Salt Beauty & Spa, with its signature massages, revitalising facial treatments and soothing body treatments. Lime & Pepper Restaurant offers a combination of eccentric cuisine incorporating distinct flavours of the tropics utilising a variety of local produce. The visual appeal of the chef's creations complements Lime & Pepper's unique beachside location and uninterrupted views of stunning Palm Cove. The restaurant is open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Rocks Cafe Pool Bar is open daily for in-house guests (seasonal & weather dependant). Venture outside of the resort and will find yourself in the heart of Palm Cove. There's something for everyone, with an abundance of activities ranging from reef tours, scuba diving and deep sea fishing adventures to white water rafting, evening dinner cruises and rainforest walks. Embark on a day trip into Cairns or explore the wonders of the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation. Ride the famous Scenic Railway train to Kuranda or visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. The resort is perfect for a memorable romantic interlude or second honeymoon, family hideaway, wedding, birthday or a well deserved break from the rigours of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort