From the second we arrived each and every member of the staff made me and my family feel wanted and special. Check in was a pleasure and upon entry to our rooms we new we had hit on something special.
Well appointed with great attention to detail forced us have to make a conscious decision between staying in or heading down to the pool, however with two kids under ten the pool won out.
While the positives far outweigh any shortcomings, there sadly always will be some little things I feel could be worked on, for example closing the pool bar just as the bulk of day trippers are returning to the complex lacks forethought and I believe paying $2 for a pod coffee in a room in a five star resort to me seems somewhat mean. It would also be advisable to have your maintenance staff take a look at all air conditioners as they all sound like a dryer going all night!
As for the restaurant; on our next stay I can emphatically guarantee that we will be dinning at one of the other facilities located within walking distance and I will leave it at that as others have already made my point far more diplomatically than me. That being said for the evening meal, the breakfast is by far one of the best I have enjoyed in FNQ with only the addition of an eggs to order provision and tomato juice could make it even better.
Overall a great experience that we cant wait to repeat in the not to distant future, cheers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club & Spa offers a range of accommodation, from elegant suites and spa rooms, to one and two bedroom penthouses with private rooftop terraces, BBQs and a plunge pool or jacuzzi. All rooms are serviced daily and offer guests free WIFI (up to 500MB), free movies, TV, FOXTEL, minibar. The beach lagoon takes pride of place, gently lapping against a white sandy beach surrounded by swaying palm trees. Amenities include tennis, lap pool, gymnasium, Salt Beauty & Spa and Lime & Pepper Restaurant. The restaurant is open seven days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the Rocks Cafe Pool Bar is open daily for in-house guests (seasonal & weather dependant). Venture outside of the resort and will find yourself in the heart of Palm Cove. Embark on a day trip into Cairns or explore the wonders of the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation. Ride the famous Scenic Railway train to Kuranda or visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort