I got married at Pepper's Palm Cove last week!
The events Coordinater "Lizzie" was absolutely amazing!! The day ran so smoothly thanks to her & her team.
We stayed for 5 nights, and the staff were always very friendly & helpful.
The pools were gorgeous & the pool bar was open everyday.
No complaints at all!!
A big thank you to Lizzie & all the staff for making our friends & family have an amazing time at our wedding!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover casual elegance in the iconic Tropical North Queensland town of Port Douglas. Your Port Douglas accommodation has open spaces, sparkling water and lush gardens edging private terraces and plunge pools. Peppers Beach Club is one of the finest Port Douglas resorts. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, 4WD Cape Tribulation and stroll along Four Mile Beach during an amazing sunset. Your accommodation in Port Douglas isn’t far from the evening’s entertainment at Macrossan Street. Peppers Beach Club is in the modern Australian tropical village of Port Douglas, one of the last stop-off points before the Daintree. If you crave a pure tropical resort experience, this Port Douglas accommodation is first class. And it’s just an hour from the international Cairns Airport along one of the great scenic coastal drives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort