“Didnt ask for parenting advice from a cranky barmaid”

The Surf Club Palm Cove
Ranked #10 of 58 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Didnt ask for parenting advice from a cranky barmaid”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Service was awful, and worse thanks to unappreciated and parenting advice from the barmaid, I am on holidays and neither appreciated nor agreed with her opinion.
Kids fish was grosely oily, in edible, left our drinks and meals and walked out

3 Thank Kylie S

Adelaide Hills, Australia
“Blegh”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I ordered a steak, though it was cooked nice, medium rare, but it tasted like charcoal, not what I want in my steak. I felt rather disappointed.

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Just what we were looking for!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had the fish and chips, which were delicious. At first we were confused with the set up, coming from the States and being used to waitstaff approaching us at the table, but once we realized how things worked it was a breeze! Friendly staff, sports on the tvs, and great food. They also had good dinner specials, which is what drew us in (for fish and chips and pizzas).

Visited March 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Lives up to pub expectations of a good feed!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Located straight across from the beach, we expected to have a good pub meal, and that is exactly what we got. Average pub prices and huge meal portions: yum! The inside was actually one of the nicer pubs I have seen, and the outside offered covered alfresco dining facing the beach. They also offer a special or two every night (e.g. $15 steaks).

Finally, I generally judge a pub by their chips, and my husband and I both agreed that their chips were amazing!

• Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“$15 meal specials = A+”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We visited on the the $15 chicken schnitzel night. Not a meal I would usually order but it was quality pub grub - especially for $15 each. Drinks are good club prices combined to make it a cheaper night out which is appreciated as an option in pricey palm cove.