“Best icecream I've ever eaten”
Review of Numi

Numi
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Palm Cove
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Kids, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Please could you list us as 'Dessert in Palm Cove' and remove 'Coffee & Tea in Palm Cove'. Thank you. I tried to do this myself but could not find the right page.
Cairns, Australia
“Best icecream I've ever eaten”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The lemon meringue is Devine! Highest quality housemade icecream.... Expensive but worth every penny!

• Visited April 2014

“Annoyed”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

It's a shame we didn't get to try your ice cream because you closed early and even though there was someone in the shop they still wouldn't serve us. If you say you are open till nine don't close at 8.30 :-(

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Matthew M
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious icecream!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Having eaten at Portobello or Vivo, we enjoyed stopping off for a delicious icecream made on the premises as we strolled back to the Reef House. Highly recommend it!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Julie C
Melbourne, Australia
“Nom nom”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Mu husband loves icecream and finds it hard to make a choice in regards to flavours but once he does he is just in heaven. As I don't eat ice cream usually I would just try it but every time I do I love it. And the service is always great too.

Glenelg, Australia
“Decisions decisions”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

The only problem is trying to decide which flavor! So delicious, perfect for a hot afternoon at the beach. Had the coffee vanilla ash, and it was truly like an iced coffee in ice cream form.