“Plantation style across the road from the beach” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Reef House Spa

Reef House Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: THE REEF HOUSE DAY SPA EXPERIENCE The iconic and award winning Reef House Spa offers a beautifully appointed sea side escape, where each element and experience is an intimate journey offering an enchanting Spa Wellness sojourn. Stunning rituals for face and body incorporating the latest techniques and meticulously formulated products ensure each spa journey rejuvenates skin-targeting results while delivering a slice of relaxation heaven. PROFESSIONALLY EXCLUSIVE SPA COLLECTION Waterlily is an Australian Spa Collection formulated exclusively for Exquisite Day Spas and Leading Salons using the purest Aromaceuticals and Phytonutrients to create a performance driven sensory journey. PROFESSIONAL SPA THERAPISTS Be nurtured by our professionally trained and compassionate Spa Therapists dedicated to tailoring each Spa Wellness visit to your exacting requirements. Your Spa Wellness Journey begins today... we invite you to escape, enrich, enlighten.
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Plantation style across the road from the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

The rooms are a little small at Reef House and it has been overtaken by all the new developments, but it was the original smart place to stay at Palm Cove. We've gone there on and off for years. It has style and elegance. The restaurant's gone off a bit lately.

Visited November 2011

Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice Shellac nails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

Great value and a good job I have to say I will be back!

Visited November 2011
Exeter, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“What a way to spend half a day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2011

Ladies, and Gents if you feel the need, the RH spa is second to none.

Visited October 2011
Anthem, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A satisfying return visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2011

We called a few days ahead and booked our preferred time...avoids disappointments and were graciously accommodated.

We preceeded the massage with about 45 minutes in the outdoor hot tub, letting the waterfall loosen up our tired, aching back and neck muscles from the 5 hour drive to Palm Cove from Townsville QLD AU.

We were graciously greeted and used the shower in the change room, locking our belongings in the lockers. Then we were escorted upstairs to our 'couples' massage room which was dim and quiet; just the right temperature.

The 'foot washing' was as nice as usual, and we given our choice of essential oils for the massage. We were then left alone to disrobe and relax on the massage tables. I chose the strong massage while my husband chose a lesser strength, and both were exactly what we wanted.

If you have any respiratory problems, you might want to reject the 'Smoking Ceremony'; we forgot to this time, and it took an uncomfortable moment for the lit smoke to clear.

For me this massage was theraputic and it exceed my expectation (we're experienced with many massages from the US, Canada, Viet Nam, Singapore, Australia).

The choice of a cold drink or hot tea is offered after the massage, and it is a nice way to end a totally satisfying massage experience.

We both had earned a free massage this time (we've used this spa several times in the past). We just presented our Loyalty Cards and were
thanked and encouraged to return again soon. Very pleasant.

Be advised you must be able to climb the somewhat narrow and steep stairs to access the massage rooms as there is no lift.

If you have the time, their Signature Massage is really worth it (I had this on a previous visit and would consider it again.)

Visited October 2011
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most amazing treatment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

I booked myself in for the signature spa treatment at the Reef House.
I have been telling friends that it is the best spa treatment that I have ever had, couldn't believe that it had been 6 years since I was last there.
I had a lovely Thai therapist who oiled, exfoliated, mud wrapped, scalp massaged and gently rain showered me before finishing off with a relaxing massage.
It was just how I remembered.

Visited September 2011