“Great location”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Palm Cove
Melbourne, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Chad at reception was so very helpful and really friendly. Gave us great little tips about the small town, where to go and to watch out for the crocs if we walk on the beach at night!! ;) Wasn't very impressed with the cocktails unfortunately at the hotel restaurant..luckily there are lots of little restaurants/bars along the main street.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank EmmaMiechel
Mike M, General Manager at Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear EmmaMiechel,

I’m pleased to hear that Chad looked after you so well during your stay. I’ll be sure to pass along your positive comments to him. I’m so sorry that you didn’t enjoy the poolside cocktails. I have passed your feedback onto our Restaurant manager for further review.

EmmaMiechel, thank you again for your review & we look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
Australia
Reviewed 24 May 2014

A most enjoyable and friendly hotel. Great pools and superb surroundings made it for a relaxing holiday. The rooms are a little dated but apart from that the location is superb - private and a tropical hideaway.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear MightyCats1234,

I’m pleased to hear that you had a relaxing holiday here at the Resort. We also love our private location & close proximity to the Palm Cove Esplanade. We hope to welcome you back on another relaxing holiday soon.

Kind Regards,
Adelaide
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from 7 nights at the Pullman Sea Temple and Spa. . What a beautiful resort right on a beautiful beach . It is everything you would expect from a 5 star resort . The resort itself is away from all the other resorts and restaurants but still a beautiful easy stroll along the beach if you want to get to other restaurants and shops .We stayed in a self contained apartment with a roof top spa and bbq . Everything about our apartment was wonderful . We couldnt have been happier . The bar at the pool was fantastic with great cocktails and delicious food. Sam the barman was so friendly and a knowledge of information . He gave us some great ideas about places around the area to see as we had a hire car . Thanks Sam we enjoyed talking to you and you made our cocktail hour fun . We will definately return .

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear EllaAdelaide,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

I’m happy to hear that you had an enjoyable holiday here at the Resort. We also think we have the perfect location, private but only a short stroll to the Esplanade, one that’s especially nice when wandering along the beach.

I’ m pleased to heat that Sam looked after you at the Lagoon Bar, ill be sure to pass you comments along to him & the team.

EllaAdelaide, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

East Corrimal Nsw
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Such a beautiful place, staff were so friendly and helpful. Room was great. Pool was huge, weather was amazing. Highly recommend it......................................................................

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank Dan J
Dear Dan J,

Thank you for your positive review. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your room & our facilities. I’m really glad that you had an amazing holiday. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next one.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We can only speak highly of this top notch resort. The room was of the standard you expect of 5-star, the complex had everything else too ( gym, spa etc). But the staff were 6-star! So helpful and really took the time to understand our needs when we wanted help planning trips to the reef, tablelands, activities etc. Michelle was especially helpful. Thanks so much for making our stay even more than we hoped for.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bruizerboy
Dear Bruizerboy,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room & the facilities here at the Resort. I’ was even more pleased to read that our staff looked after you well & helped you plan out your Palm Cove holiday. I’ll be sure to pass along your comments to all the team & in particular Michelle.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Traveling.
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

So...we had a few ups and downs while being here. Nothing major. But i have to say that the highlight of our stay, which by the way is still going, was James the bartender at the pool. It had nothing to do with his ability to getbus food and drinks - although that he does very well - just more his attitude and friendly demenour. A nice genuine guy, who so far, has made our stay very enjoyable. Its a great resort as well!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Andrew L
Dear Andrew L,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your stay. I’m glad to hear that the highlight of your stay was having a relaxing drink down at Lagoon Bar with our friendly bar staff. I’ll be sure to pass along your comments to the team.

cairns
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I checked in yesterday for a three night stay. Quick and friendly at reception eased me through the check in process. Upon entering my room which overlooks the pool area, I was very impressed with the furnishings and what the room offered. Lovely bed, balcony, well appointed bathroom. I travel a fair bit for both work and pleasure, and this property ticks all of the boxes for me.
I tried the restaurant. Limited choice with the menu, but this is good in my opinion - keeps it simple, allows the chef to work better with the menu, and so they did! Two courses, both recommended by George my waiter, delivered as he recommended. Thanks George. Knows his wine as well! Faultless service, spontaneous and the right balance. So much so, I have decided to eat there again tonight. Congratulations to the management and team here.

Room Tip: Select this place