Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa
US$282
US$235
  • Pool
Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$210
Agoda.com
Mantra Amphora(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$115
  • Pool
Sarayi Boutique Hotel(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
Peppers Beach Club & Spa(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$190
TripAdvisor
US$104
Cancelon
Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa(Kewarra Beach)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$137
Agoda.com
Paradise Palms(Kewarra Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$100
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,251 results
All reviewslagoon barbedroom penthousedirect access to the beachport douglaspool arearooftop terraceprivate plunge poolkids poolboutique collectionthe main stripwet seasonfull kitchenschool holidaysshort strolllarge balconybeautiful beachbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2010

We recently rented one of the 4 bedroom penthouses at Sea Temple Resort Palm Cove. Their website says 5 star Palm Cove resort - this is not a 5 star resort by Australian or world standards. The HR Manager together with staff needs to go to a real 5 star resort to see what a 5 star looks like and the level of service that goes with 5 star - I suggest going to Conrad Bali - same prices but Sea Temple does not come close - I would rate Sea Temple as 3.5 star. The resort is outdated, the furniture in the rooms are old, our TV screen had a burn mark in it, the rooms are dark even with the lights on. We waited for half an hour for a coffee by the pool - the coffee was disgusting. We also waited for half an hour for towels by the pool. The pool was ok and the access to the beach was good but I would not recommend this resort to those looking for 5 Star. To those who recommended this place on Trip Advisor you really need to get out more - go try a real 5 star resort. So overall Sea Temple was disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank resortqueen_10
danieloneill, Duty Manager at Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2010

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sea Temple Resort & Spa Palm Cove. I am disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations.

At Mirvac Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issues that you have mentioned with your room furnishings and also the service you experienced during your stay. I would like the opportunity to discuss the issues that you had during your stay. Please don't hesitate to give me a call at the below number if you wish.

I hope that you will accept our apology and allow us the opportunity to show you this level of service is not indicative of the usual high standard at our hotel.

Ph: 07 4059 9600

Reviewed 13 August 2010

The Sea Temple was very disappointing. On arrival we were left to fend for ourselves with all the luggage that accompanies a 7 month old baby & the reception staff just stood by and watched. I expect a lot more for a hotel of this supposedly star rating. We booked a one bedroom apartment & it was well below standard. The furniture had a lot of stains & the kitchen was not clean at all. On the positive side the location is great close to the beach & some great cafes & the pool area is beautiful.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Mon1203
Reviewed 18 July 2010

We spent seven nights at Sea Temple for our honeymoon in May 2010. We didn't book directly with the Hotel we booked with FNQ Apartments and got a great rate and excellent service. Our room was fantastic, it was a three bedroom penthouse with rooftop spa. The main pool was great, a little shady during the afternoon but much better than getting burnt. The public spa was also nice though often busy. The location of the hotel was great, easy to walk to restaurants in Palm Cove and home again after a few cocktails (check out Vivo for great happy hour specials). FNQ is an excellent location for a honeymoon and we thought Sea Temple was a great resort, we would return again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
danieloneill, Duty Manager at Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2010

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sea Temple Resort & Spa Palm Cove. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 5 July 2010

My husband and I booked in at the Sea Temple (2 nights) for some R & R prior to a conference in Cairns. We booked into the basic hotel style "Studio Spa Room".
Our first impressions where great when we saw the foyer but degenerated from there. Upon check-in, the hotel receptionist presented us with the paperwork quoting a total cost approx. $100 more than the price quoted upon booking! He seemed a bit "put-out" that we questioned the rate and asked for evidence. We were directed to the public internet access and returned less than 3 minutes later with the paperwork. In that little span of time the same guy had completely forgotten who we where and asked my husband if we were checking in! Yeah, we were here 3 minutes ago!
I have booked all my travel accommodation online for the last 9 years and never have I had a mistake with the reservation.
When we finally made it to the room, it was neat but smelt damp. I could forgive this in a tropical climate but the state of the Roman blinds in the rooms was disgusting. So mouldy I refused to touch them. If we had been staying for a longer duration I would have complained and asked to be moved. This is a health hazard!
Not that that would have done any good. Some work colleagues were also staying at this property and no kidding- wrong rate charged & damp room with mouldy blinds! They asked for their room to be cleaned and deodorised and that was done but really should this be necessary?
This hotel was recommended highly by family but we would not stay there again! Fortunately we moved onto the Shangri-La in Cairns- no mould, no smell and great service!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Icanhasholiday
danieloneill, Duty Manager at Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2010

At Mirvac Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. I would like the opportunity to discuss the issues that you had during your stay. Please don't hesitate to give me a call at the below number if you wish.

Ph: 4059 9600

Reviewed 29 June 2010

loved every minute. great rooms. great restaurants and bar, choice of pools and short walk to beach is hard to beat. Good value. Definitely going back

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
danieloneill, Duty Manager at Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2010