We overnighted at Mango Lagoon last night. The room was very small and monopolized by the mother of all freestanding timber wardrobes straight out of AMart. The weather was not suited to swimming but we noted that use of a pool towel cost an extra $3 per person. Given that we booked well in advance, the place was practically empty and we could have got the room for $21 less on standby it would have been nice to look onto one of the pools instead of the back yard of the next door neighbors. When we left for dinner at 7.30pm we had to fumble our way down the stairs in darkness. Luckily the timer had kicked in by the time we returned and the outdoor lights were on. Given our experience the rooms would be adequate for a single night stay but certainly not for a weekend let alone a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mango Lagoon Resort The resort spreads over 2.5 Acres of tropically landscaped gardens with meandering walkways surrounding 4 pools for your pleasure including a 50 metre Olympic sized lap pool and child friendly pool. Our extra spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are fully self-contained and we also provide the option of studio/hotel room accommodation for guests. Other on-site resort features include a covered BBQ area, Continental Breakfast daily, sun lounges surrounding our 4 pools, on-site tour desk and Free Wi-Fi access is available to all guests throughout most of the Resort. As a perfect gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest. Mango Lagoon Resorts private, quiet location is your perfect place to stay and experience these natural wonders. Relax and stroll the award winning Palm Cove beach lapped by the Coral Sea or explore one of the many restaurants, salons, and boutique shops. Our friendly staff will be happy to tailor a tour package to suit your requirements and budget. Mango Lagoon Resort has a clear mission. 'We want to provide our guests with the best possible holiday experience in Palm Cove'. We look forward to welcoming you in paradise soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Lagoon Resort And Wellness Spa
- Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Hotel Palm Cove
- Mango Lagoon Hotel Wellness