we stayed in a fully furnished apartment for 10 days which was situated next to the thai massage suites at mango lagoon. the services at mango lagoon are very basic but that was fine for the kind of self contained holiday we prefer. the resort is placed about 5 minutes walk from the beach which is a plus as it is much quieter and feels more exclusive than main esplanade at palm cove. the staff are friendly and helpful and our only criticism would be the shutter doors to the outside patio dinning area didn't open properly and need to be better maintained. we also had an initial problem with the hot water in the shower but the resort quickly had machinery fixed so would work. although functional the bedroom/bathroom arrangement was of a strange design with only a flimsy curtain separating both rooms and toilet! when this particular apartment was built i think they mixed up the plans as there is no overhead lighting above bathroom mirror but a ventilator which would have been better above the shower.the cushions on the living room couch should also be washed (had a wet dog smell) if better bathroom/bedroom design, cushion cleanliness and apartment maintenance were incorporated then an excellent rating would have been given. overall we were very happy and had a great stay which we have recommended to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mango Lagoon Resort The resort spreads over 2.5 Acres of tropically landscaped gardens with meandering walkways surrounding 4 pools for your pleasure including a 50 metre Olympic sized lap pool and child friendly pool. Our extra spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are fully self-contained and we also provide the option of studio/hotel room accommodation for guests. Other on-site resort features include a covered BBQ area, Continental Breakfast daily, sun lounges surrounding our 4 pools, on-site tour desk and Free Wi-Fi access is available to all guests throughout most of the Resort. As a perfect gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest. Mango Lagoon Resorts private, quiet location is your perfect place to stay and experience these natural wonders. Relax and stroll the award winning Palm Cove beach lapped by the Coral Sea or explore one of the many restaurants, salons, and boutique shops. Our friendly staff will be happy to tailor a tour package to suit your requirements and budget. Mango Lagoon Resort has a clear mission. 'We want to provide our guests with the best possible holiday experience in Palm Cove'. We look forward to welcoming you in paradise soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Hotel Palm Cove
- Mango Lagoon Resort And Wellness Spa
- Mango Lagoon Hotel Wellness