My husband and I stayed in a gorgeous 2 bedroom appartment for three nights, early October 2012.
The appartment (316) was modern, spacious and so very clean, beautiful views to the mountain ranges,and lovely and quiet, just what we needed after spending five nights in a very large hotel in Cairns.
After surfing the net for hours, I decided to ring Jocelyn and I'm so happy I did as she offered us a two bedroom appartment, for nearly the same cost as a one bedroom appartment.
Jocelyn and her Husband were very courteous, friendly and helpful, nothing at all was to much bother ....Even when we needed to be at Cairns Airport at 5am!, Roger was up and ready to drive us, and we so loved hearing his stories on the way to the airport!.
Location was amazing a two minute walk to esplanade, where we wined and dined in some lovely restaurants, that Jocelyn had recommended.
Elysium and it's managers are what makes us want to come back. Thankyou for making our stay one of the most memorable.
V & S Adams
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Cove's luxury holiday apartments combine high style and practical choices for discerning holidaymakers. Being only a 3 to 4 minute stroll away from Palm Cove's beach and esplanade, Elysium's superbly decorated studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained holiday apartments all feature spacious, open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass opening out to large private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Elysium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysium Apartments Hotel Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Palm Cove