We got a studio apartment for 2 nights last September.
PROS: nicely decorated, close walking distance to the beach, nice pool.
CONS: while the bathroom itself was huge, the rest of the studio apartment was fairly cramped. We had to pull out the desk that was facing the wall to use as a table to eat on. Serious mould in the shower--not on the walls, but at the bottom in places that you see only if you are sitting down in the shower. There was no way to "bask in the sun on your private balcony" (as their website says) because the balcony was completely closed off (i.e. NO SUN) and through the tiny slats we had a view of nothing but the roof. Very disappointing. Soulless, echoey hallway where noise was magnified. Grim lady on check in and on check out we were told we had to take out our own rubbish or we'd be charged for it. Thanks, nice parting words. Terrible unfriendly service, bad value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Cove's luxury holiday apartments combine high style and practical choices for discerning holidaymakers. Being only a 3 to 4 minute stroll away from Palm Cove's beach and esplanade, Elysium's superbly decorated studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained holiday apartments all feature spacious, open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass opening out to large private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elysium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysium Apartments Hotel Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Palm Cove