As regulars to Palm Cove this was our first stay with Elysium, and we will be back. This was a great stay for us as we were traveling with our adult daughter, and the bedrooms of the 2 bedroom apartment were very separate (nice for some privacy). Building and apartment was quiet and very tidy. Jocelyn was very helpful and knowledgeable about the local area, recommended of a good hairdresser (had a great experience there), and we also got 10% off at several restaurants when showing our room key. Although back from the beach (only 1 min walk), it was a very short walk to our favorite eating place in Palm Cove (Nu Nu, go there if you get the chance, and Bella Baci is also great up the other end of the beach), and we discovered Ming Dynasty at Jocelyn's recommendation, very authentic Asian cooking. Thanks for an excellent stay. Tamara Freeman
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Cove's luxury holiday apartments combine high style and practical choices for discerning holidaymakers. Being only a 3 to 4 minute stroll away from Palm Cove's beach and esplanade, Elysium's superbly decorated studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained holiday apartments all feature spacious, open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass opening out to large private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Elysium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysium Apartments Hotel Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Palm Cove