I had a great and awesome stay in Elysium in December last year! My family and i spent six days in the apartment. It did nOt disappoint us, not even for a day. The host, Roger and Jocelyn, were really welcoming and friendly, always on the go to offer us with advices on where to go and how to go. And the places and tours they recommended were really excellent, enjoyable and to our liking. The environment around the apartment is always perfect. The restaurants are all walking distances away, and of course the beach too. I will definitely give two thumbs up to this apartment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Cove's luxury holiday apartments combine high style and practical choices for discerning holidaymakers. Being only a 3 to 4 minute stroll away from Palm Cove's beach and esplanade, Elysium's superbly decorated studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained holiday apartments all feature spacious, open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass opening out to large private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Elysium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysium Apartments Hotel Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Palm Cove