“Stunning, beyond expectations and a beautiful day, an absolute must”
Review of Cruise Whitsundays

and up
Whitehaven Beach Half-Day Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef (Reefworld and Knuckle Reef pontoons), Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is Australia's most unique accommodation. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures. There are also tailor-made activities for the conference, incentive and Weddings market.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Sydney
“Stunning, beyond expectations and a beautiful day, an absolute must”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Staff make this day so outstanding, especially Craig, he is so friendly, professional and knowledgable. Our expectations were exceeded, the scenery is stunning-the Hill Inlet was such a highlight. Must do the full day tour, such stunning scenery. We were thrilled with this day tour and didn't want it to end. Chalkies beach was also beautiful and Whitehaven is lovely, though I am so glad that I did the full day tour over the half day, the half day only takes you to Whitehaven. Chalkies was even more beautiful and The Hill Inlet was beyond. Make sure you go with Craig for the most fun an insight, he is the best!

Visited May 2014
TurtleWhitsundays, Public Relations Manager at Cruise Whitsundays, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thanks for your feedback, we will certainly pass it on to Craig and the other crew on the Whitehaven Beach Full Day cruise. We really appreciate your time to write a review!
- Danielle

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
4 attraction reviews
“Great day!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We booked to go and woke to hear rain! ! We were picked up at our accommodation at 0700andtaken to the boat. All the staff looked terrific in their snazzy uniform of turquoise and beige and were friendly and spent time with you. They were knowledgeable and very professional. The Lunch was good and whilst the others were snorkeling I had a wonderful massage!! On our return trip it was quite rough and the staff were reassuring. . As we alighted they were all in a line on the dock saying goodbye. Can recommend this trip.

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I did a half day trip with Cruise Whitsunday's and it exceeded my expectations!
The staff are really what made the whole afternoon enjoyable. I can't remember any of their names but they were all really funny and friendly and talkative. We spent two hours on Whitehaven Beach. Me and my boyfriend brought our Kiteboarding gear hoping for some wind but it was dead calm which was nice for just relaxing on the beach. Next time I want to do a full day and go on a sunny day to more appreciate the beauty of the Whitsunday's.

Visited May 2014
Thanks for your review and we're so happy to hear you had a great time. Typical of the weather - dead calm when you want some wind for kite boarding, but windy when you want calm! You'll just have to come back!
- Danielle
Byron Bay, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Cruise Whitsundays - Reefworld Diving”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I did the daytrip with Cruise Whitsundays to Reefworld to go diving in the Great Barrier Reef, and it ended up being one of the most amazing days of my trip so far. I was doing it on my own, but the crew was so friendly and social that I didn't feel like I was alone for a second.
I booked one dive beforehand, because I was a bit nervous as it was the first time for me to dive in the ocean. However, Fran (my diving instructor) was very patient and because of her I felt very relaxed as soon as we got in the water. I couldn't imagine having a better diving instructor than her! As soon as I got out of the water I booked a second dive. It was truly the best experience I had here in Australia. Would do it again right away!!!

1 Thank Lise-Laure
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Reef world”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

This has topped off an already awesome holiday! The staff were so friendly and helpful! My 8 year old daughter was encouraged (by staff) and her confidence sky rocketed! Went from being a bit worried to dragging me all around the reef! This was by far one of the best experiences I have ever had, and will remember it for the rest of my life. Thank you reef world!!

3 Thank Glensun