“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We ate here when we were in Arlie Beach and my boyfriend and I shared the Satay Chicken Pizza and the Asia rolls both were very good especially the pizza! The cocktails and milkshakes are also very good. The staff were friendly, just mabye table service would make the place stand out over the pubs?!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We shared some bread. I had a huge pot of mussels and my wife ordered "do-it-yourself" asian salad rolls with spicy beef. Both meals were fine, with little to criticise. The bar has a decent beer selection and some nice wine. What's not to like?

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We ate breakfast here every morning during our stay in Airlie. We decided on it by chance but were rewarded with some good food, good service and a nice atmosphere. The coffee is very good and the selection on the breakfast menu and the quality was enough to bring us back for dinner one evening. I would definitely recommend the Eggs Benny and the raisin toast for breakfast and one of the pizzas for dinner.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Food was good however I hate paying restaurant prices for a pub meal you have to order from the bar.

Outside if this criticism the food was good, the staff were friendly and the meals came out fast.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We Sat down for a late lunch after a half day tour to Whitehaven Beach, My Wife and I planned to split a pizza but we couldn't agree on a flavour that would suit us both. So we ordered seafood crepes… They were very very good!
wish we had room for the roast rolls that other customers were lining up for but as we will be back we can sample those at a later date.
The atmosphere was so relaxed that we stayed longer than planned and enjoyed a few extra drinks as we "people watched" the punters on the Esplanade.