“Brilliant”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Easy Cafe is the premier breakfast destination in Airlie Beach. Clientele is made up of locals and lucky tourists who happen to find the cafe which is tucked away down an arcade in the very centre of Airlie Beach. Well known for our amazing coffee, hot wraps and daily specials which include home-made pies, curries and wicked pasta dishes. We also sell beer and wine so come and chill out at one of our sea-view tables and enjoy first rate food at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We tried to come to this cafe last week but unfortunately only stumbled across it as they were closing. The co-owner, Jools, gave us 20% off as we had missed out so we came back today and had the best breakfast we've had in Australia. We're backpackers and even without the discount we thought the prices match the quality of the food. Added bonus for me - they cater for gluten and dairy free diets. If we were in Airlie longer we would definitely make a return visit. Thank you!!!

1  Thank Eb93

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I had the breakfast special - salmon with eggs benedict. The place has a good, relaxed vibe and is walking distance to the beach. The cafe is also close to a lot of stores.

The food was quite fresh and tasty. I also ordered the mango shake, which tasted quite ordinary.

Over-all a great place for breakfast in Airlie Beach.

1  Thank macpao87
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Based on the reviews I was expecting this place to be great. The lady serving me wasn't overly friendly, and weren't flexible with my order (they were busy apparently hence she didn't want to ask could something not 'exactly' as per the menu could be arranged, but I couldn't see that many people there and only one other in the queue?) Ordered the omelette in the end with tomato, bacon, avo and cheese. My drink and coffee came quick. The food took quite a while, but I was in no rush. The omelette was a bit over cooked (and if I'm honest wasn't really what I wanted but I felt I should order something quickly cause the lady behind the counter seemed a little frazzled for some reason), and the bacon was that fatty bacon I'm not a fan of but that might just be me. The ingredients were just in underneath the omelette, not "in" it which I expected. Anyway, the positives are the coffee is good, nice outdoor seating if you wish and as central as u can get.

1  Thank MaresBrisbane
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Wander down to Easy Cafe everyday we are in Airlie Beach, love chatting to the friendly staff and the coffee is great.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stopped for brekkie on a Saturday morning, eggs and bacon. It was very difficult to cut the toast for some reason but eggs and bacon were OK. Sorry to say nothing special and didn't return as we found better breakfasts elsewhere.