“Excellent little cafe”

Ranked #44 of 119 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017

If you want to grab a quick eat, then this is the place. Very well priced (no overpriced dishes here) and quick and friendly service. I wish I had discovered this place earlier in our stay at Airlie. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Inedible oxidised slimy fruit in fruit salad. They were annoyed at the feedback. Guess it doesn't matter in a tourist centre

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We met other family members here for breakfast as they had been here before. I ordered the "Bavarian Breakfast" and the others ordered the Eggs Benny. The breakfast was sensational however, I beat me. I didn't realise how big the meal would be. The coffee was also good and the others had no complaints. Definitely worth another visist.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely place for a breakfast or brunch. Right by the beach and food was nice too. There are a lot on the menu to choose from also. Coffee was good❤️ I think I'll visit again before I leave.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Very much enjoy coming here, always great food and fantastic service.

Lots to choose from and all yummy!