“Impressive, friendly and unpretentious”
Review of Sushi Hi

Sushi Hi
Ranked #61 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Does not have a website.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We wandered in, expecting to see stereptypical Asian chefs, but were surprised by a blonde haired blue eyed Aussie woman who offered us a seat by the revolving channel featuring a sampling of tantalizing plates. Reasonably priced, the plates are plentiful and fresh...including the tasty kangaroo roll...a first for us! The chef was pleasantly helpful on sharing tourist suggestions and acquainting us to the area. A must-do place when in Airlie Beach!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I went in to get some food, had a cold and walked away with a free miso soup from owner Michelle to boost my immune system (not something I have EVER experienced except for here!) never a dull moment and always tasty food!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great selection. We went with friends from the U.S. AND WERENT DISAPPOINTED. They serve great sashimi and make special rolls such as rolls with kangaroo meat! There is a wrap around designed river where the chef makes pre made stuff as well as orders and will send the order around on a little boat for the customer to receive. The customer sit around the table and watch the pre-made dishes float around. It's a pretty neat concept! For the sushi lover a must try if in AB.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The staff here are absolutely incredible and so very friendly. I love the set up of the shop, and the sushi is fresh and can either be made ot order or pick from a range of different types from little boats.
It's also very cheap considering it's sushi, AND they give you the Japanese mayo for free which is great!
I would definitely recommend this place as one of the number one spots to eat in Airlie Beach!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Great sushi and lovely staff! Family owned and operated and I loved it! I will definitely eat there again!