“Have to order twice for get it”
Review of Salt Seafood Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Salt Seafood Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Beautiful outdoor dining space with a viev of the beach and cosy indoor space with sofas and candles to get in the mood to chill out or go out... Boasting delicious cuts of steak and fresh local seafood. Just come on in, grab a cocktail, and enjoy the flavours Salt Bar & Grill has to offer.
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

It was Sunday night on late April, not really busy like previous night, however we have to order twice to get our cocktails. Although they sorry, and we were not in hurry cos the place is in front of the beach, it was little bit annoyed. Also ordered the famous soft crab and it was good, didn't realise till my friend that had been there before told me that there was the crab shell as well on it. Woohoo crabby!

1  Thank Gianitri W

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had the soft crab special. My husband had the fish special. Both were excellent. We enjoyed sitting outside and having dinner. Cocktails were excellent also. Very special night.

1  Thank rudy t
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

my husband and I went for dinner after reading results on trip advisor, so glad we did everything was cooked to perfection and the flavours were amazing, staff were great we had the grill and gills and the barramundi special with a thai salad on the side, both the beef and the fish were very fresh, meals were massive and wish we could have gone back again but it was our last night

1  Thank Faith G
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great cocktails and food, perfect for an easy night out. Fish cakes are some of the best I've had. Good selection of beers and real cocktails at decent price

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Salt is actually 3 separate restaurants in one area. Salt is seafood and tapas and there was Indian and a burger bar. I ordered Indian and my husband seafood. My meal arrived within about 15 minutes and the other meal came about 20 minutes after that. I had to eat my meal so it didn't get too cold. The Indian meal was OK but the seafood meal was great.

Hint: if you want to eat together, order from the same restaurant.