“The price is right!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2012

After reading the reviews before I went, I was expecting the food to be in-edible. So when 11 of us went on a Saturday for the all you can eat buffet I was pleasantly surprised.
It is by no means the best Chines food but for $18 it was more then fine. The food was mainly always topped up apart from near the end of the night ( why would they make up more when closing tho?) The food inc the curry's were not hot (as in spice) but still spices and a nice taste. I guess they have gone for the less spice the more people from all walks of life will eat it. I had a bit of everything including the prawns. It would have been nice if they were on ice. The staff were friendly and helpful, the only thing they did not have, which one of us asked for, was coffee or normal tea, which we thought was a bit odd.
There is a great view of the beach and good for people watching as its above other restaurants. If you love your chines and know what you like, you might not like this place.. If you just want to relax, eat lots of tasty food for a good price then go check it out.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

We ordered from here last night (Saturday) for a group of 11. I am not fussy and generally enjoy Chinese, however the food was poor. It had no taste, watery sauce and the seafood was soft/spongy. Even the spring-rolls had a terrible taste. I thought it may have just been me, but everyone in the group had the same complaints. Unfortunately we will not be coming back.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I visited Airlie Wok Inn for their famous buffet in this town. The food are great and beautiful. The most important thing is it worth the price! u can have seafood and a lot of meals for all u can eat. I can't find the other restaurant in this town for only 18.5bucks~~ that's why the food always gone very quick-but they are keeping serve new food.

2  Thank Momoyue
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We decided that if we ate from the all you could eat buffet menu, there was not many dishes that we liked and there was insufficient food left. So we decided to order off the menu. The food we ordered was too salty and mostly vegetables with little meat.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

Visited on a Saturday night for their all you can eat buffet.

The food was all battered, presumably so they didn't have to add much meat and most was bland. The food on offer was replaced fairly quickly but the selection was all too similar.