“oodles of noodles”
Review of Off Ya Noodle and Pasta Bar - CLOSED

Off Ya Noodle and Pasta Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Once you ask them not to drown it in sauce then its alot better!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had a great meal at a good price, however the customer service left a bit to be desired.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

Not super cheap, but you get what you pay for. We made our order and sat in the food court style setup with our drinks. When it was ready the lady bought over our bowls full of nice smelling hot food. 2 of us had pasta and 2 had noodles, our bowls were made up of equal parts noodle or pasta and veg and/or meat. Very satisfying.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Despite the other poor review I visited Off Ya Noodle, because i really felt like some noodle so i decided to risk it.
I'm glad i did as although not the best noodles I've ever had they certainly hit the spot.
The location leaves a bit to be desired (in small precinct) but get a take away and sit in the park by the beach... perfect..
Service was fine but as it was take away I cant really comment.
Give it a go if you feel like noodles...

Reviewed 19 October 2011

We Decided we wanted something quick and easy and went into the beach plaza. We looked at the menu at Off Ya Noodle and went to order. t the register their were two grumpy looking men. They both ignored us for a minute until I looked at them and said I'm ready to order now. We ordered satay stir fry veg and went to pick a drink. The first two chocolate milks I pulled from the fridge were more than5 days past the use by date. I told one of the grumpies behind the counter and he snatched them from my hand, no apologies.
One of the upsides to our visit to this eatery was they had the paper so we read this while we waited.
We received our meal by grumpy yelling out to us rather than walking the two meters to our table, which seemed strange with no other customers in sight. I the asked for another bowl so we could share and the bowl he gave me was filthy you could see and feel the oil and old food stuck to it. I said "this is dirty" and asked for another one. He rolled his eyes gave me anothe bowl-which was dirty too! When I asked again he said they have all been cleaned pick any bowl you want. I said " they are not clean I can feel they are greasy and we the food stuck to the sides". I then asked for a take away container.
Not only was the service and hygiene standards poor but the food tasted like nothing with hint of burnt wok. Very disappointing. Took it home and couldn't even revive it with crunchy peanut butter. Worst food experience off my life.

1  Thank Zay123