“Dont bother”

Cuisines: Asian
Melbourne, Australia
“Dont bother”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I was very disappointed in our meals.
We had a noodle dish, you had to look around for a piece of meat. My daughter had started to eat the dish when I noticed black mould on the inside of the lid. it wasnt just a bit.
I ended up throwing it out. My dish was disgusting and I binned it. Wouldnt go back if it was the last place on earth.. Very disappointed, as it wasnt dirty cheap. Also it was advertised in hotel room flyer that they deliver. When I called up I was dont they couldnt do.

• Visited September 2012

Airlie Beach, Australia
“Worst food I have eaten in a long time”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I don't normally write reviews but honestly couldn't not write something this time. This was the most disappointing meal I have eaten in a long time. We ordered vegetarian laksa and chicken and prawn noodle soup. The laksa had not even a hint of coconut milk, and unless you call 2 pieces of broccoli 'asian green's' then it's safe to say it is a bit misleading. Also when someone orders a vegetarian laksa it's probably safe to say they're not interested in your homemade PORK won ton! The laksa was mostly oil and some sort of black char which I assume came off the pan it was cooked in. The noodle soup was like dirty bath water, it has little to no flavour and again that black char which really isn't acceptable. It was served with the wrong noodles (honestly guys - not that hard to read your own menu is it?) and again the 'asian greens' which was only 1 piece of broccoli this time! To top off the whole experience the take away soups were put into the cardboard noodle boxes.... which aren't properly sealed and just left me speechless. We also had spring rolls which weren't terrible - although the 'light and tangy sauce' really could have some work done to it - basically it tasted like watered down soy. Total waste of money, would have been happier with a packet of two minute noodles.

• Visited August 2012
“Quite good”
Reviewed 19 June 2012 via mobile

You get what you expect. Not gourmet, but a big satisfying serving of tasty food. I had pasta, hubby had noodles. Both good.
We were very happy to find something still open at 8:40pm on a Monday night after a big day swimming & snorkelling.

Melbourne, Australia
“oodles of noodles”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Once you ask them not to drown it in sauce then its alot better!!!

Visited February 2012
Townsville, Australia
“Food great - service OK”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had a great meal at a good price, however the customer service left a bit to be desired.

Visited April 2012