“View and food a must!”

Whitsunday Sailing Club
Ranked #21 of 111 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: With arguably the best water view in the Whitsundays, the Whitsunday Sailing Club is a 'must see' venue in Airlie Beach.Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner with sailing club has a magnificent menu selection with a regular mixed buffet and specials board.The tropical cocktails are the talk of the town and the new weekend breakfast menu is a great way to treat yourself.There are regular sailing races to watch from the balcony and live entertainment to enjoy every Sunday afternoon with our famous "Sunday Jam Session".
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The view goes without saying....the menu has been upgraded since our last visit and is a fantastic step up! Great choice of food and comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We dined during mid-week when they have a selection of $13 specials. There was a big selection so it would be a fussy eater that couldn't find something to suit their taste.
All our meals came promptly despite a big crowd & they were cooked well & tasty.
It was a much better dining experience than I expected & the atmosphere & views were great.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Our group of four dined here for dinner and prices were reasonable. I was disappointed with my seafood stir fry dish though, the soya based sauce 1/4 filled the dish and the taste was too strong.
We dined out on the deck although there is no view at night, I imagine it would be lovely during the day looking out over the water.
Smokers section outside is only split off from rest of deck by a row of shrubs in pots so the smoke does waft everywhere else, hence we chose a table as far away from this as possible.
The rest of our group enjoyed their meals and the cheesy garlic loaf was delicious and I'm now making it at home.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

A really great location to have a quiet drink & watch the magnificent sunsets...or a.meal which are reasonably priced and taste good too.....

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I took my mother to dinner at above place. 6.45 reservation. After an initial drink went and paid for dinner...a roast.....given 3 plates. Roast was a serve yourself affair.
My husband was having his 2nd drink before dinner so my mother and I got our meal......only half a dozen slices of Pork Roast in dish but enough for us. We assumed dish would be replenished so we took ourselves back to table. I mentioned to my husband that there wasn't any meat and he like us assumed it would soon be replenished.......but NO.....that was it.......

We had observed other patrons going back for second helpings. Unacceptable. Atmosphere too is noisy and very boring.

Lunch is a better option because you do have a good view of the ocean.....it surpasses everything this place has to offer.

Needless to say we shall not ever return. My husband did get his money back. Because we are members it was at a discount......my mother is an original founding member but is not prepared to eat at this place again either.

4  Thank Helen E