“Terrible - not a massage at all”
Review of Spa Allure - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa Allure
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I don't know what to call it, but what we received was not a massage.
The masseuse gently traced her fingers across my body. No pressure was applied despite me asking for more. I could hardly feel the woman's touch. And I had ordered a REMEDIAL massage!

Worst massage I've ever had. Not even worth calling it a massage.

1  Thank phesjicus

Reviewed 15 December 2011

Being a spa rather than a remedial massage place, I was prepared for a ho-hum massage but the experience far exceeded my expectations! My husband and I both had an absolutely fantastic massage ($80/hour), and enjoyed relaxing in a private spa beforehand - for which we were not charged. The owner is a bit of a character and even offers free pick up and drop off between the spa and the hotel. I really appreciated the level of kindness and service we were shown by our massage therapists and the owner. All the little things have been thought of - even a plastic bag for your swimmers after the spa.

2  Thank Louisthe12