“Spa Allure - 'best in Airlie by far'.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa Allure - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa Allure
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa Allure - 'best in Airlie by far'.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have been to most of the spas in Airlie and Spa Allure is definately the best. I am a repeat client there - best fake tan i have had (they use quality products and the therapist is amazing). I've also had multiple massages there and they have all been great - i am always specific about what i want before the massage starts anywhere i go and the therapists at Spa Allure did exactly what i asked. Its really beautiful inside as well. Don't really have a bad word to say and definately recommend it.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank mlc1988

Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Luxury at a realistic price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

The girls had a morning at Spa Allure yesterday while the boys went fishing. The girls are still raving about their experience. Salt scrubs, pedicures, manicures and spray on tans. All this and it didn't break the bank.Thank you to all at Spa Allure for the experience. Both girls will be back before we leave.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank ROBERT_W1
Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Nice place, not a great massage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

My boyfriend and I did a couples package which included an hour massage and a private spa bath. The spa bath was great and the bathrobes were a nice touch. The massage therapists were both very nice. I found the massage to be far too gentle though, I even asked her twice to go harder, but the pressure never changed. It was definitely relaxing, but not a massage I would want again.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jamahsan
sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Terrible - not a massage at all”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

I don't know what to call it, but what we received was not a massage.
The masseuse gently traced her fingers across my body. No pressure was applied despite me asking for more. I could hardly feel the woman's touch. And I had ordered a REMEDIAL massage!

Worst massage I've ever had. Not even worth calling it a massage.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank phesjicus
Brisbane
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“So relaxing and fantastic service, regional Qld style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2011

Being a spa rather than a remedial massage place, I was prepared for a ho-hum massage but the experience far exceeded my expectations! My husband and I both had an absolutely fantastic massage ($80/hour), and enjoyed relaxing in a private spa beforehand - for which we were not charged. The owner is a bit of a character and even offers free pick up and drop off between the spa and the hotel. I really appreciated the level of kindness and service we were shown by our massage therapists and the owner. All the little things have been thought of - even a plastic bag for your swimmers after the spa.

Visited December 2011