There isn't much I can add to all that has already been said in the good reviews here. But I can vouch that, despite what some bad reviews say, even a cruise on a cloudy-rainy day is still worth the while. If you want to take pictures, they won't look as nice, but the crew is amazing, they will distribute raincoats if needed, and you'll still have a blast.
- the ship is beautiful, really
- the crew is amazingly nice, all of them, and tha captain Josh is extremely knowledgeable about everything connected to sailing and about the history of his particular boat, and is more than happy to share that knowledge with everyone who asks
- food is quite decent, and plentiful
- the two snorkel dives are quite nice, lots to see, and the equipment is not too worn down
- the sailing is great, engine will be used to manoever into and out of port, but otherwise you'll get to help raise and fold the sails, etc. that's a great way to feel involved in the experience
- I personally found the sights impressive and beautiful during the cruise, and the spots visited are quite nice
If there was something bad to say, I must confess that I also consider that there are too many people on board. 10 less patrons would feel nicer.
That being said, I had a fantastic day, and so did all of the people we befriended on board.
My advice: go for it!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.