“Delicious, cheap and fast!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #49 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 24 December 2012

My partner and I had dominos pizza in Airlie Beach twice in the week that we holidayed there. We had pick up one night and delivered pizza another night. Both times the pizza was delicious. I've had dominos before in a few places and this was by far the best.

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

After 5 weeks in Australia I decided to have a pizza and the only pizzas I eat are dominos but never again in Australia. I asked for BBQ sauce but when it arrived there was none on it and they actually put real tomatoes on top and I don't eat them. We asked for chicken wings but when they turned up they were like chicken nuggets, 5 of us ordered and not one of us was happy with what we received.

1  Thank Dianne W
Reviewed 11 December 2012

very cheap pizza which was ok but our sides were burnt! we went in at 2pm, it wasnt even busy! they didnt seem to care

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I did chose a pizza specially for backpacker. The Cheese and Mushrooms one, for the "amazing" price of $6.99. Expensive and without taste. Really forget to try this deal it's a swedle and it IS expensive for what it is (and also unperfecttly cooked).

1  Thank Mathieu B
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Trying to save money by not putting much toppings on will lose them money in the long run, as customers will not return, so wish pizza was what the pictures look like.