“Friendly and fast pizza”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #58 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Sydney
“Friendly and fast pizza”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This is a well run and clean pizza shop, as you would expect from the franchise. Staff were friendly. Good place for those travellers who want a fast, simple meal.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mindanao, Philippines
“Tasty and tempting pizza.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I haven`t eaten a Domino`s Pizza for at least a decade and I was very impressed by how much their product has improved. The veggie pizza I had was delicioius.

Visited January 2013
“Wow.”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I ordered my pizzas (7) for delivery for delivery at 7:45pm on a Saturday night. The young girl on the phone was so nice and as I got frustrated because my coupon was in active and had expired she gave me a whopping discount! I saved $14 dollars, she bundled all my pizzas into separate deals! And when the pizza got here the delivery driver was so nice and polite, and the pizza was not what I expected. Coming from America the standards here are so much better! They use REAL ingredients, that are all fresh. Definitely added to the taste. The pizzas were still piping hot and oh my god they were delicious. Definitely recommend to every one to try!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Cheap eats”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

The backpackers deal was great and so cheap especially if your on a tight budget. Owner was really friendly and gave good advice about Airlie

Visited October 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious, cheap and fast!”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

My partner and I had dominos pizza in Airlie Beach twice in the week that we holidayed there. We had pick up one night and delivered pizza another night. Both times the pizza was delicious. I've had dominos before in a few places and this was by far the best.

• Visited December 2012