“New menu”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 May 2013

New menu looks like Domino's have gone upmarket. Very poor pizza though. Fillings scant, boring pizza

Reviewed 19 February 2013

i hate to write a bad review, but this has to be said. we ordered a takeaway, early in the evening ( 5.30 ish ) and we waited inside the store for the ' 15 min' pizza. after waiting approx 25 mins, and seeing other people order and then collect, we asked how long ours would be. they then looked on the shelves, and gave us our cold pizza. for some reason, none of the 3 staff could be bothered telling us the pizza was ready. ( we do not have hearing problems ! )
i guess that staff are are hard to find in tourist towns, but we have eaten in airlie prerviously and not had such dramas. luckly there was a microwave in our unit.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

This is a well run and clean pizza shop, as you would expect from the franchise. Staff were friendly. Good place for those travellers who want a fast, simple meal.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I haven`t eaten a Domino`s Pizza for at least a decade and I was very impressed by how much their product has improved. The veggie pizza I had was delicioius.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I ordered my pizzas (7) for delivery for delivery at 7:45pm on a Saturday night. The young girl on the phone was so nice and as I got frustrated because my coupon was in active and had expired she gave me a whopping discount! I saved $14 dollars, she bundled all my pizzas into separate deals! And when the pizza got here the delivery driver was so nice and polite, and the pizza was not what I expected. Coming from America the standards here are so much better! They use REAL ingredients, that are all fresh. Definitely added to the taste. The pizzas were still piping hot and oh my god they were delicious. Definitely recommend to every one to try!