“DELICIOUS!!”
Review of Cha'mah - CLOSED

Cha'mah
Cuisines: Moroccan, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
warrnambool
“DELICIOUS!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My husband and I had a very tasty meal here. What I chose the meat just melted in my mouth. The waitresses were very very friendly and helpful with choosing what to order. I would go back again.
Thank you.

“Wonderfully different”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Lovely ambience, decor & music is terrific along with great food & friendly efficient service. We'll done to management & staff. As a seasoned restaurant goer I find it hard to believe there are actually negative reviews about this place. I guess you can't please everyone.

Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

It was a quiet night at Cha'mah this Friday evening, and let me tell you the service, the food and the ambience was simply perfection.
Nothing was too much trouble for the wonderful staff. The sparkling wines on the wine list were all quite dry, I happened to ask if the were any sweet bubbles, and the waitress said no, but I will make it my mission to get you some sweet bubbles, and she came back with a bottle of Eve, a sweet sparkling wine - she went to the next door wine bar (same owners) and got something to suit my taste. WOW what amazing service!
The food was beautiful and traditional, all courses matched the quality and flavours of the one that came before.
Do your self a favour, get off the main road and find this little gem.

1 Thank FoodJunkiemonkey
Herts, UK
“Something a bit different”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We enjoyed dinner overlooking the new marina.
The restaurant is short walk from the main town and therefore nice and quiet.
Food is genuine Moroccan and we enjoyed both the lamb and seafood tagine. Made a very nice change.
Wine was good if a little pricey. Not byo.
Service was excellent.
Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
Tannum Sands, Australia
“Pisco Sour Excellent”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

We ate @ this restaurant on 3/1/14 and found it by chance glad we did,very nice food and decor.First up we asked if we could have a Pisco Sour and it was no problem for them to make it and it tasted nice and was just like it was in Peru.For starters we tried the crispy-spiced meat-nut rissoles with cucumber&mint yogurt. And the Goats cheese,and sundried tomato and coriander Bri... very nice. For the main event we had the Spiced Duck & Orange Tagine topped with sesame seeds and couscous and a Lamb & Apricot Tagine very nice also. After that we were both full as the meals are a good size. The next night we called back in for dessert and coffee and I had a Sheesha which was also very nice, this was no problem for the owner who was very nice and the staff were very good also. We will be going back to this place when next in Arlie Beach.

Visited January 2014