“Wonderful and romantic”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Hope Island, Australia
“Wonderful and romantic”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My husband and I went here for a date night while we were in Airlie Beach. The food was absolutely amazing and we were seated outside which had such a wonderful romantic feel overlooking Port Airlie. I would definitely recommend this place for couples that would like a little time out. Will eat here again next time we visit. A little Gem of a place!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank TravelFairy2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Fun Times, Great Food”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

This place exceeded our expectations
Awesome food, great cocktails, service was great !
Ash is an amazing asset to this business. We will be back for sure :)

Visited March 2014
Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia
“The whole package!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Cha'mahs is easily my favourite restaurant to go to in Airlie Beach! The food, the drinks, the decor and of course the staff, who make you feel right at home, all come together to form an amazing dining experience in a relaxed and appealing environment. Plus they have an old black and white movie night. Sold.

• Visited April 2014
Toowoomba
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Food was terrible, service was poor... We were expecting a somewhat Morroccan dining experience. It was as about as Morroccan as a backyard bbq..

1 Thank Jarrod N
Chamahbr, Owner at Cha'mah, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for your underhanded complement, as you should know, everyone loves a backyard BBQ.
If you had courage in your conviction, you should have come to us directly with your dissatisfaction
instead of posting it anonymously, A little over zealous in your remarks I feel. .
warrnambool
“DELICIOUS!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My husband and I had a very tasty meal here. What I chose the meat just melted in my mouth. The waitresses were very very friendly and helpful with choosing what to order. I would go back again.
Thank you.