My partner and 15 year old daughter stayed here for 4 nights in august 2011. We popped in after 4 nights sailing in the Whitsundays because the pool looked fab. We ended up staying!!
The staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed in room 10 which had the most gorgeous view and balcony. It seems to be on top of the sea and we spent many happy lazy hours choosing ( dreaming) which boat we would buy!
Special thanks to the lady in the gift shop for assisting with options for getting to Sydney. You are a star!
Great location. Handy for the centre and just round the corner from the Abel point Marina.
Food was lovely. Pool great but cold!!
Would definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands