we found only three nice and helpfully persons of the stuff - thank's to these guys (two women and a man) but.....
the others are unkind and a customer seems to be a cashcow, not a traveller on holiday. Without a 'good morning' or G'day asking unfriendly for the room number at first ?!? Especially very rude was Mr. D...k in the morning we checked out, he should has forgotten that the money comes from guests, who pays his salary.... anyway ... Australia was great !
Gigi from Europe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands